Monday 9 July 2012

Real life super heroes...

I am in London this week preparing for my Summer meditation group. Taking six lovely souls through some blissful sessions!

Earlier this week I had a barbecue in my urban garden, gazebo and all... you can imagine! We got lucky! No puddles! And some colourful outifts! A long over due catch up with my lovely friends and family.

Monday evening, I was very privileged to have met Romy Fraser who presented at an event I came to. Those of you in the natural skincare-know will remember Romy as the founder of Neals Yard - natural skincare brand, and a star in her own right. Her new adventure - establishing an organic and educational centre in Devon called Trill Farm. Check it out at: www.trillfarm.co.uk.

People never cease to amaze me!

Much love, Sunita x


No comments:

Post a Comment